Apply for a Job
Thank you for your interest in working at Full Circle Tree & Shrub, LLC! We currently have a full crew but always accept applications for the following positions:
**FULL-TIME TREE CARE/GROUNDS PERSON** & **FULL-TIME CLIMBER**
We look for reliable, motivated, physically able, grounds people as well as anyone with climbing experience. We typically work Monday-Friday (on average 40 hours, weather permitting). We welcome ALL LEVELS OF EXPERTISE. **Compensation and workload is based on experience** There are opportunities for advancement if you are motivated to learn!
With Full Circle you will be asked to perform the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- assisting in removal of trees of all sizes
- use hand saws, pole saws, and chainsaws on ground for pruning trees & shrubs
- plant trees & shrubs
- gather, blow and rake debris
- load trucks with logs, stumps, brush & debris and/or feed brush into a wood chipper
- repair slight damage to lawns, fences, and walks caused by tree trimming
- assist climbers from the ground
- clean & maintain equipment
- safeguard fellow crew members, clients & the public from hazards in and around work area
- perform other related work, as assigned by superiors
To apply, please fill out our application below! To receive a physical application, please email your contact information to email@example.com or call our office with any questions: 615-710-5545.
Requirements to apply:
* Ability to lift 50+ pounds
* Positive and professional work attitude
* Transportation to and from work – we work primarily on residences within Davidson & Williamson Counties, but our meeting point is located in Nashville off 1-40 & Fesslers Ln.
* Valid drivers license
* Proof of legal authority to work in the United States
* Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test