To request a complimentary estimate, please fill out the service quote form and we will contact you when we are in your area (typically it takes 1 day to 2 weeks to receive an estimate). If you have issues with the form, please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. New requests must be submitted via email (not phone or voicemail) in order to ensure contact information is accurate.
- As of 1/29/24, we are booking most new projects for late February/early March. Small jobs might be able to be worked in sooner, contingent on routing.
- If you have a fallen tree that does not require the expertise or skill of an arborist, we recommend reaching out to another company for quicker clean-up. Any storm-damaged tree still standing that needs assessment and/or repair is within our purview.
- We are at capacity for planting projects this season. All new planting projects will be considered for 2024-25 Fall/Dormancy installation; plans must be in place by September 1, 2024.
To schedule a consultation for overall assessment with our owner & certified arborist, Jeff Bergman, please note below that you would like to book a specific time/day.
- Scheduled, on-site consultations include a fee based on length of consultation, starting at $100; the fee will be credited towards any work scheduled (not including plant healthcare or new plant installation).
- There is a non-refundable fee for all planting plans, the cost of which depends on the level of detail required, and covers time to assess your property, research & recommend plants, source/price out plants and plan all the logistics for your project. Base cost is $150.
- Basic tree/shrub recommendations can be included in complimentary estimates but will not include any pricing or research links.
Please contact our office manager, Meghann, via email with any questions regarding these policies at email@example.com
*Please click submit only once and wait for confirmation (might take up to 45 seconds to load).